Monday, August 22, 2016

The One Where I DON'T GET CALLS

July 11, 2016


ZONE 4th of July Celebration!!!


I DON'T FLIPPING GET CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh So we just got the transfer board and I'm staying in the Lakeville zone but am the new STL (A.k.a Sister Training Leader) with Sister Clegg in the Lake Marion Area. And once again. I DIDN'T GET A CALL!!!! I don't get called when I train, I don't get called when I'm leader. WHAT IS THIS!!! oh my gosh :l Not cool. I'm a little scared to be with sister Clegg. She's a train, she's ultra obedient and just goes if you come along or not. She's hilarious but I'm not quite sure how this is gonna go, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. Here goes nothing! On the flip side sister Card is staying in Apple Valley and is training a newb so I'll get to see her all the time and possibly go on exchanges with her :)

So this week. Man, after the transfer board comes out i just have like no energy to email, Sorry.

So Tuesday evening we had one of the craziest storms of my life! 



The Sky actually turned green! Like that's a real thing. We were asked to go back to our apartment till it was over. One of the houses about 1 minute away from our apartment got struck by lightning. So Crazy! No tornado but still crazy.

So the other thing that happened this week is that Nette set a baptismal date! She's gonna be baptized on August 20th! She is so prepared. She read the pamphlet we left cover to cover twice, didn't have any questions about it, started reading the Book of Mormon, and came to church yesterday when her member boyfriend was 'too tired' to come. She's amazing. The spirit was so strong during her lesson.



 So the last thing was we had dinner with the Cupkies. They picked us up and drove us to their house and made us juicy lucies (burgers with cheese in the center) and they bought me cheesecake factory chocolate cheesecake. They are so great. It was so fun I LOVE the cupkies. I'm glad that I get to stay in her zone, not that that would stop her from visiting :)



Well that's all the energy I have for the week. Sorry. Want any more details just email me. You can still email me even if you don't want more detail ;) You feel me?

Spiritual Thought of the Week:

1 Corinthians 13:13

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
When I came to this scripture I was confused as to why charity is so important but then I remembered Matthew 22:36-40
" 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
 38 This is the first and great commandment.
 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Paired with this scripture it all makes sense! If we love god and our neighbors we will only desire to do good and keep the commandments. If we have charity in our lives and decide our actions by that charity we WILL make it back to him.


Love, Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Sister Richardson